ne pas vous inscrire, forum test.

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

ϟ textes pour signature.

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: ϟ textes pour signature.   Jeu 13 Déc - 20:33

Citation :
there's no guarantee that this'll be easy. It's not a miracle you need, believe me. I'm no angel, I'm just me but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image][Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]
❝THE PASSION THEY CAN NO LONGER DENY❞
you want a love that consumes you. you want passion, adventure. and even a little danger • kiss me hard before you go summertime sadness I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best I got my red dress on tonight dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight got my hair up real big beauty queen style high heels off - pepperland.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://bazzart.forum-pro.fr
Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:24

Citation :
You live a myth, obsessed with it, quiet as the sound. I'm always asking what it means and now I can't stop twisting round and round. I've grown into this... This myth with you. I can't stop twisting around this storyline, distorting my insides. I won't forget I'm drenched in it...

[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image][Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]
you want a love that consumes you. you want passion, adventure. and even a little danger • kiss me hard before you go summertime sadness I just wanted you to know that baby you're the best I got my red dress on tonight dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight got my hair up real big beauty queen style high heels off - pepperland.
Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:25

Citation :
I scraped my knees while i was praying and found a demon in my safest haven. Seems like its getting harder to believe in anything and just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts. I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light . But turn it off in all my spite. The worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff and in the freefall i will realize i'm better off when I hit the bottom. Tragedy it seems unending.

Citation :
IT'S NONEXISTENT BUT WE JUST KEEP BELIEVING.

Citation :
what if it's all a quick dream?

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:25

Citation :
To your grave I spoke, holding a red rose. Gust of freezing cold air whispers to me that you are gone. Always asking questions, my life is overrated... But I never expected that I'd underestimated my love for you. Spent a lifetime of holding on just to let go. I guess I'll spend another lifetime searching for a new hope.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:27

Citation :

THE RIGHT WAS WRONG •• the ones that love us never really leave us. She's an actress, but she ain't got no need. She's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east. Tongues always pressed to your cheeks, while my tongue is on the inside of some other girls teeth... Tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him. She wants to touch me, she wants to love me, she'll never leave me. Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho, won't trust a ho, won't trust me. •• Fate has a terrible sense of humor.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:28

Citation :
« This was the door to both sustenance and sanity. And we were each other's key. »

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Ven 14 Déc - 19:30

Citation :
IT'S NONEXISTENT BUT WE JUST KEEP BELIEVING.
THEY'VE PROMISED THAT DREAMS CAN COME TRUE - BUT FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NIGHTMARES ARE DREAMS, TOO. I scraped my knees while i was praying and found a demon in my safest haven. Seems like its getting harder to believe in anything and just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts. I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light. But turn it off in all my spite. The worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff and in the freefall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom. Tragedy it seems unending.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

Citation :
FATE HAS A TERRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR.
NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY. SO WHILE EVERYTHING MAY NOT BE OKAY, ONE THING I KNOW IS TRUE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ALONE. - I was looking for a breath of a life, a little touch of a heavenly light, but all the choirs in my head say no. To get a dream of life again, a little vision in the sun at the end, but all the choirs in my head say no. But I need one more touch, another taste of heavenly rush and I believe it so. Who's side am I on ? Who's side am I ? And the feel of it began to spread, from my heart down to my legs, but the room is so quiet. And although I was losing my mind. It was a call that was so sublime. The room is too quiet.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

Citation :
The important thing to remember is that over time, even the worst scars will fade.
Death's in the good-bye. •• Roxane and Caleb ;; « I'm not okay, not at all. The truth is I'm missing something. The thing I loved the most, the face I wish were in the front row right now, the sister I'll never get back. So what do I do with that? What do any of us do? Besides lie. This is what I believe, right now, in this auditorium, there is someone who is with you, someone who is willing to pick you up, dust you off, kiss you, forgive you, put up with you, wait for you, carry you, love you. So while everything may not be okay, one thing I know is true, you do not have to be alone. » ;; The Beaver ••

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Dim 1 Déc - 20:59

A heart that beats is a heart that bleeds.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 19:05

Code:
how could you be so heartless ?
i won't stop, won't mess my groove up cause i already know how this thing go. you run and tell your friends that you're leaving me. they say that they don't see what you see in me. you wait a couple months then you gon' see. you'll never find nobody better than me. ~ the coldest story ever told.

Code:
dans une main la colombe dans l'autre
le calibre, j'ai beau tendre les
bras, je ne trouve pas l'équilibre

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 20:42

Code:
Y a quelque chose, dans son regard, d'un peu fragile et de léger comme un espoir. Toi mon ami aux yeux de soie, tu as souri, mais hier encore je ne savais pas

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 20:44

Code:
∞ a drop in the ocean.
a change in the weather

Code:
Je suis tombé sous le charme à cause de
tes mains, les mots doux tournent autour de
mon âme comme des refrains vaudou. Laissons
passer des heures,laissons passer nos peurs..

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 20:45

Code:
i always miss you, always miss you
Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move, makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way, I want you to stay. It's not much of a life you're living.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 20:48

Code:
+ MEN ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
All systems go, the sun hasn't died. Deep in my bones, straight from inside. I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones. Enough to make my systems blow.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 31 Mai - 20:51

Code:
~ Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world mad world.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Lun 2 Juin - 15:50

Code:
J'AI PAS BESOIN DE ME DONNER BONNE CONSCIENCE, J'EN AI PAS.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 7 Juin - 17:37

Code:
we go up in flames.
Il y a des gens avec qui l'on passe une grande partie de sa vie et qui ne vous apportent rien. Encore heureux quand ils ne vous détruisent pas à petit feu. Et puis il y a ceux que l'on croise, que l'on connaît à peine, qui vous disent un mot, une phrase, vous accordent une minute et changent le cours de votre vie. Quand vous les quittez, ces gens étonnants, vous découvrez qu'ils ont ouvert une porte en vous, initié ce merveilleux mouvement qu'est le désir.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 7 Juin - 17:37

Code:
Bien sûr je pourrais être aigri de ce qui m’est arrivé. Mais c’est inutile. Il y a tant de beauté dans le monde. Parfois j’ai l’impression qu’elle me submerge, de partout en même temps, mais c’en est trop. Mon cœur se remplit comme un ballon, prêt à exploser. Et là, je comprends qu’il faut que je lâche prise, que j’arrête d’essayer sans cesse de m’y raccrocher. Et ça glisse sur moi comme de la pluie.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 7 Juin - 17:39

Code:
We were thinking we would never be apart. With your name tattooed across my heart. Who would have thought it would end up like this? Where everything we talked about is gone and the only chance we have of moving on is trying to take it back before it all went wrong.

Code:
I could be your perfect disaster you could be my ever after

Code:
MOI, JE TOMBAIS AMOUREUSE COMME ON TOMBE D'UNE CHAISE.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Mar 8 Juil - 13:55

Code:
“ bang bang, my baby shot me down

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Jeu 28 Aoû - 16:04

Code:
CETTE FILLE ELLE EST BELLE PARCE QU'ELLE SOURIT TOUT LE TEMPS.C'EST LE GENRE DE FILLE À DANSER SOUS LA PLUIE, À PRENDRE DES PHOTOS,À PORTER DES VÊTEMENTS DE TOUTE LES COULEURS, À CHANTER À TUE TÊTE, METTRE LA MUSIQUE À FOND, SE DIRE QU'AUJOURD'HUI SERA MIEUX QUE HIER MAIS MOINS BIEN QUE DEMAIN. CETTE FILLE ELLE EST BELLE PARCE QU'ELLE EST HEUREUSE OU COMME SI ELLE L'ÉTAIT.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 23 Mai - 16:02

and i hated that little game you've called crying lightning.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 23 Mai - 16:02

so for you this is just a good time, but for me this is what i call life. what would you do? get up off my feet and stop making tired excuses. BASTILLE ✰ WHAT WOULD YOU DO.

Midnight Shadow
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   Sam 23 Mai - 16:04

t'es beau comme une comète.

je sais bien qu'tu comprends pas mais peu importe le résultat, ça change rien à l'amour, j't'assure. et un jour elles se refermeront tes blessures. ~ 2XGM

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ϟ textes pour signature.   

ϟ textes pour signature.
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant